Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Baked Butternut Squash Fingers

Baked Butternut squash fingers. 



Ok for healthy nuts like me: Try this. It looks like fries right? But SO healthy n minimum calories. I named it Baked Butternut squash fingers. 

Recipe: 3 ingredients only

Butternut squash
Any seasoning of your choice - I used Bihari kababs masala mix
Few sprays of oil

Wash and cut the butternut squash, keep the skin on. ( I like to keep the fiber n it tastes good. Remove the seeds and chop it like fries. 

Coat it with 1 tablespoon of Bihari kababs mix masala (national brand) and few sprays of oil. Keep it marinated for 2-3 hours. 

Bake it at 400F for 15 or so min. Add salt just when it's done. Enjoy! 
You get about 75 fries/fingers and it's hardly 3 calories per finger so you can hog as much as you like. 


Blessings,
Kalpana aka KC ;)

Blessings 

Ble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers